The Kisla Falls Experience
Kisla Falls is our privately owned holiday home. We live in the Uk and visit Kalkan ~6 times per year. As it is our second home, there are personal touches that you won't find in 'built to order' villas, as well as all the comforts you expect from a high end villa. We can take direct bookings via this website. We also list with agents if you prefer to book with them. Payment is U.K. bank to bank and you can also pay by credit card if you prefer for peace of mind if booking with us. Kisla Falls is also listed on Tripadvisor, Homeaway and Airbnb.
You may never wish to leave Kisla Falls as it caters for everything. We can even organise private chef, in villa massages and beauty treatments, as well as private chef hospitality. There are also local restaurants within stumbling distance of the villa.
Kisla Falls has many outdoor spaces for guests to spread out and 'escape' to. In total there are 4 separate outdoor areas. All areas have spectacular views to Kalkan harbour and the Mediterranean. The terraces and outside area are not shared with anyone else and our gardens are not part of a complex. They are part of our home.
The Pool Terrace - this is a large L shaped terrace with relaxation in mind. Housing a magnificent corner day bed that faces the sun/ sea and the pool under a large pergola. There are 6 sunloungers and 1 swingpod . The pool terrace wraps itself in front of and around the side of the villa and is furnished with relaxation in mind. The Pool Terrace houses the 7x3m private pool which is the largest of the 3 pools at Kisla Falls. It is an infinity pool. It has stone steps into it from one side (perfect for babies and toddlers) and a ladder on the other side. There are uninterrupted sea views. Around one side of the pool terrace is a small splash pool which is perfect for babies. There is also an outdoor bathroom (shower, toilet/ changing area). The Pool Terrace has sun all day long from around 10.30am in high season.
The Dining Terrace - walk up the flight of steps from the Pool Terrace and this takes you to the front door of the villa as well as the rear of the property where you will find the Dining Terrace. It is mainly shaded. There is a large shaded inbuilt banquet table and an outdoor cooking area featuring an outdoor prep table, a large claypizza oven. Then there is the Ottoman cushioned seating area (also known as a kosk) which provides shade and is covered with a pergola. It has a round low level table perfect for al fresco lunches, snacks mezze and drinks, as well as games. This looks on to the jacuzzi plunge pool, which has a side decking area for sunbathing drinks and towels.
The Roof Terrace - On the top floor of the villa you will find the Roof Terrace. The views from here have to be seen to believe them.
The Breakfast Balcony - this is accessed from the kitchen and the perfect place to enjoy your breakfast and watch Kalkan awaken, as the boats go past on their day trip, with an amazing vista of the mountains across the bay. It's also a great place to gather guests for a pre dinner sundowner and to watch the sun go down.
Pools - There are 2 pools and a small baby pool. The main pool is on the Pool Terrace and is 7m x 3m. it can be heated in out of season months. The jacuzzi plunge pool is situated in the Dining Terrace. the small baby pool is on the Poolside Terrace.
A gorgeous holiday experience should be about making your holiday villa your home from home not just a holiday home. These 'extras' are all included in the cost
- fresh food welcome pack (butter, bread, cheese, fruit, milk etc)
- larder stocks (tea, coffee, sugar, salt, pepper, oils, herbs, subject to former guests' use)
- cleaning materials (washing up liquid, hand washing liquid)
- kitchen supplies (clingfilm, foil, matches, paper towels, kitchen towels)
- vacuum cleaner/ washing machine /dishwasher x 2
- Tv / firestick providing complimentary Netflix account
- Sony Bose sound speakers
- air con throughout
- two pillows per person
- branded towel bundle for each guest - large bath sheet, hand towel
- Pool towels
- hairdryers in each room
- black out blinds and curtains throughout so you get an amazing sleep
- safety deposit box x 2
- safety key box for late arrivals
- English speaking agent, Kemal Tashan
- 24/7 whatsapp support from UK owner
- the pool can be heated at an additional cost
- Private Chef can be arranged upon request for home dining experience
- Pre-arranged airport transfers, car hire, grocery deliveries, or help with booking chefs or babysitters (upon request)
- linen and bathroom towels changed on day 7 of a 2 week stay
- Full clean on day 7 but can be provided daily upon request (additional cost)
- daily pool check
Why not click the links below to find out even more about your wonderful holiday at Kisla Falls.
Get in touch with Fiona the owner on her Turkish whatsapp number +90 534 793 02 85 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.